- B+E closes $4 million sale of industrial property in Indiana REjournals 05/10/2021
B+E, a brokerage and technology platform for net lease real estate, closed the sale of the RoadHog Industrial manufacturing property at 464 Southpoint Circle in Brownsburg, Indiana, for $4.05 million.
- How Biden’s Carried Interest Plan Would Play Out in Net Lease GlobeSt.com 04/29/2021
If Biden’s proposals become reality, a lot of product would be put on the market. Then the market could freeze.
- Drive-Through Lanes Become Hotter Commodities in Pandemic The Wall Street Journal 03/02/2021
The pandemic is sparking a boom in an often-overlooked type of property, the drive-through.
- Gauging Emerging Distressed Investing Situations in Some Net Lease Sectors Wealth Management 02/02/2021
B+E has launched a new division to support special servicing of distressed net lease debt in response to the emerging opportunities.
- B+E CEO Camille Renshaw Named 2019 Influencer in Net Lease Real Estate Forum 04/02/2019
Camille Renshaw, co-founder and CEO of B+E, has revolutionized the net lease services field
- Property of Tesla’s only Cleveland area dealer for sale WKYC Ohio 02/19/2019
LYNDHURST, Ohio — Northeast Ohio's only Tesla dealership is for sale. According to B+E, the 2.9 acre property, located at 5180 Mayfield Road, is for sale for $6 million
- Five Key Steps to a Successful Sale Leaseback Mann Publications 02/01/2019
Pick the right advisors. Many companies may opt to work with local brokers that know what a sale leaseback is, but don't have an extensive buyer network or in-depth expertise and process
- HomeGoods build-to-suit property for sale in Mt. Kisko, NY, at $7.45M Mann Publications 01/23/2019
B+E, the first tech-driven brokerage and trading platform for net lease real estate, has announced that the Mount Kisco, New York, HomeGoods retail property is for sale for $7,450,000.
- B+E Announces Sale of Wesco Distribution Center for $3.35 Million SDM Magazine 01/21/2019
B+E, a tech-driven brokerage and trading platform for net lease real estate, announced the sale of the Wesco distribution center, located at 2256 Citygate Drive in Columbus, Ohio, for $3,350,000.