- Five Key Steps to a Successful Sale Leaseback Mann Publications 02/01/2019
Pick the right advisors. Many companies may opt to work with local brokers that know what a sale leaseback is, but don't have an extensive buyer network or in-depth expertise and process
- HomeGoods build-to-suit property for sale in Mt. Kisko, NY, at $7.45M Mann Publications 01/23/2019
B+E, the first tech-driven brokerage and trading platform for net lease real estate, has announced that the Mount Kisco, New York, HomeGoods retail property is for sale for $7,450,000.
- B+E Announces Sale of Wesco Distribution Center for $3.35 Million SDM Magazine 01/21/2019
B+E, a tech-driven brokerage and trading platform for net lease real estate, announced the sale of the Wesco distribution center, located at 2256 Citygate Drive in Columbus, Ohio, for $3,350,000.
- Distribution Center in OH Acquired in 1031 Exchange Commercial Property Executive 01/16/2019
The 33,197-square-foot property carries a cap rate of 7.93 percent, with more than four years of remaining lease term. Third Coast purchased the asset for $3.4 million.
- Renshaw Brings Net Lease Trading Into the Digital Age Commercial Property Executive 01/14/2019
The B+E online trading platform allows both digitally minded and old-school buyers and sellers to leverage an enormous amount of data for decisionmaking. The CEO & co-founder of B+E...
- Executive of the Month: As CEO of B+E, Renshaw and her team aim to help anyone confidently trade net New York Real Estate Journal 01/08/2019
New York, NY The New York Real Estate Journal recently sat down with Camille Renshaw, CEO at B+E for a question and answer session.
- B+E launches 1031 Trade, an online trading platform New York Real Estate Journal 12/03/2018
NEW YORK, NY B+E has launched the first 1031 online trading platform at the ICSC New York Deal Making Show. “We are very excited to launch this platform,” said B+E CEO ....
- Artificial Intelligence + Machine Learning: Current Applications in Real Estate MIT Center for Real Estate 12/01/2018
Many real estate investors, bloggers, and technology firms are asking: Are machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) transforming our industry, or is it just hype?
- B+E opens Chicago office, names Tim Hain as founding senior member RE Journals 10/31/2018
B+E, a tech-driven brokerage and trading platform for net lease real estate, announced the opening of its Chicago office and the hiring of Tim Hain as a director and founding senior member of the ...