07/15/2022 By B+E
B+E Net Lease Industrial Report: FedEx
B+E takes a look at current net lease FedEx market activity:
- Historical & on market sale prices
- On market cap rates
- Lease terms & more!
- FedEx has experienced strong and consistent growth in financial performance metrics over the past two years, including growth in revenue, net income, operating cash flow, and EBITDA.
- FedEx is poised to pick up the slack as certain industrial tenants, such as Amazon, are slowing the growth of their logistics footprint.
- FedEx recently secured a lease for ± 501,000 SF of warehouse distribution space in the Miami area.
- As the nation prepares for an economic downturn, investment grade and recession-resistant tenants, such as FedEx, become more sought after by industrial net lease investors.