Last Modified: November 3rd, 2021
B Plus E LLC (“Company,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website, www.tradenetlease.com (our “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and our Website, and in forms and documents filled out and submitted to us or other users on our Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from our Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and our applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When you enter into other agreements with us, such as non disclosure agreements, agent agreements, listing agreements, and/or letters of intent or offers, unless otherwise set forth in such agreements.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- us through any other means, including on any other website operated by us;
- any of our affiliates or subsidiaries; or
- any third party,including any third-party mobile application or website or any content, including advertising or social media websites,that may link to and be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us by email or mail at an address stated in the Contact Information section below.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you;
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details;
- about your properties, including location, price, and other details; and/or
- about the terms of your offers and the terms of any transactions you enter into on our website, and property search terms.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, internet protocol (“IP”) addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From or with the assistance of third parties, including, for example, our business partners or service providers in connection with any of our products or services.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service or an opportunity, posting material or requesting further information on an opportunity. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Privacy Policies and Other Tracking Technologies
We do not control these third parties’ privacy practices or tracking technologies. If you have any questions about a third party’s privacy practices or about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible third party directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To determine whether you are qualified to review or sign up for certain opportunities.
- For our own analysis of market and user behavior for any purpose.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. please contact us by email or mail at an address stated in the Contact Information section below.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To our employees, contractors, service providers, software providers, professional advisors, insurers, agents, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To any party to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example and without limitation, if you submit an offer to invest in a property, we may provide your information to the owner of that property or to the owner’s representatives.
- To any party to fulfill any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To any party to comply with any court order, law, regulation, or legal process, including to respond to any subpoena, civil investigative demand, or government or regulatory request.
- To any party to enforce, apply, or perform any contracts, agreements, or obligations, including, for example and without limitation, our Terms and Conditions..
- To any party if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our employees, our customers, our subsidiaries or affiliates, or anyone else. This includes, for example and without limitation, exchanging information with other parties for purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Reviewing and Requesting Changes to Your Information
You can review and request changes to your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also email us at the address stated in the Contact Information section below to request access or any changes to your personal information. However, we may not accommodate such a request if we cannot verify your identity and authorization to make such a request or if we believe compliance with the request would violate any law, regulation, court order, legal process, contract, or other legal obligation or cause the information to be incorrect. We reserve the right to deny, in our sole discretion and for any reason, any request to review, change, delete, or otherwise access any information in our records.
Your California Privacy Rights
While it is not our practice to disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 may permit certain users of our Website who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosures, if any, of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident with an established business relationship with us and would like to request information from us about whether we have shared your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, you may direct the request to us in writing at the mailing or email address stated below (see Contact Information, below).
California law may require us to inform you how we respond to do-not-track (DNT) signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Because there is no industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals or other such mechanisms, we don’t respond to them at this time.
Nevada law gives Nevada consumers the right to request that a company that operates a website for commercial purposes not sell their personal information for monetary consideration to another party for the other party to license or sell the information to additional parties. This right may apply even if personal information is not currently being sold.
We do not sell personal information. However, if you are a Nevada consumer who wishes to exercise a right to request us not to sell your personal information, please direct your request to the email address identified below (see Contact Information, below). We reserve the right to take reasonable measures to verify the authenticity of the request and the identity of the consumer making the request.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We may use third-party services for hosting and data security, including Amazon Web Services.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. For example, if you have a password to access parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask that you not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, no website, software, system, or database is completely secure or “hacker proof.” The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we try to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its security. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.